Vocal Emotions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Starting A Chorus For A Song or Signing Up For A Song (PLEASE READ THIS FIRST)

Go down

When Starting A Chorus For A Song or Signing Up For A Song (PLEASE READ THIS FIRST) Empty When Starting A Chorus For A Song or Signing Up For A Song (PLEASE READ THIS FIRST)

Post  Kai Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:01 pm

I meant to get this up before giving the forum address out but school killed that Idea.... Anyway I woulds like it to be organized (Has seen lots of choruses that have not been.. they turned out awesome of course but so much confusion between) So when setting up a chorus please use this format:
(Remember just an example not an actually song to sign up)
Spoiler:

To sign up Just fill out the form provided

MIXERS! if you mix I'll be making a thread for you to post you mix after you've mixed... I want you to put it there so we can hear it and fix any off pitchness or add HELPFULL criticism to make it sound amazing... also to make sure everything is in time... This is to make it sound amazing and give everyone a chance to shine and possibly help everyone improve! I'm sorry if its extra work but we wanna be proud of our songs no?

This may seem a little bit over controlling or something I really don't want to be a bad leader but I'm going with experiences from other choruses I've done and am using it to make us sound and feel amazing about our work.
Kai
Kai
Admin

https://vocalemotions.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down